The continuous release of new Regulations as well as their constant updates to ensure the safety and security, challenges the need for new methodologies in order to reduce the associated procedural and administrative burden and to add value the highly qualified personnel involved in the supervisory processes.
AviationReady is a 360º solution for National Aviation Authorities and Regulating Agencies that is in line with the requirements of ICAO, EASA, FAA, among other international aviation agencies, to help manage risk, compliance and oversight / supervision responsabilities as well as control their SSP; it is also crucial for Training, Maintenance and Service Organizations to help them build and maintain their SMS (Safety Management System) to the required level of standard and compliance.
This is where SoftReady, with its specific solution (AviationReady) developed for Aviation Authorities and Regulating Agencies plays a very import role in simplifying the management of their core activities, namely:
- Quality and Safety Management system
- Risk and Performance based Audit and Inspection control
- Process and Procedure monitoring
- Regulation control
- Scheduling and execution of Exams (theoretical and language proficiency)
- Issuing Licenses and Certifications (Medical and various other fields) and
- Registration of Aircraft, Airport and Navigation infrastructure.